Against the wall, on the bed, on top of you, underneath you, on the table, my legs around your waist, yours around mine.. biting your bottom lip, kissing your neck, moaning in your ear, running my hands all over your body. I want you hardcore.
You don’t need to buy me expensive things or take me out to dinner every night or even every weekend. I don’t need the world or want the world. I want the little things. If you push my hair out of face or rub my back. Or if you randomly kiss my cheek. Or text me randomly saying you miss me. Or if you make a tweet about me or post a picture of us. Then that’s all I care about. I want the little things. I care way more about that, than anything else.
- i think relationships should be taken seriously
- sex isn’t everything
- manners are always attractive
- caring about grades is attractive too
- chivalry is a plus
- saying “please” and “thank you” will blow my mind
- break ups shouldn’t be often and when they are they aren’t taken lightly